Thursday, May 8, 2014

Backstage: Forecastle (August Issue 2013)



 This month my VIP Pass was to Forecastle, a three-day music festival at the Waterfront Park in downtown Louisville.  My husband and I were able to make it for two days, and the line up was amazing.  The Black Keys, Alabama Shakes, The Joy Formidable, Grace Potter, The Flamming Lips and our favorite, The Avett Brothers were just a few of a very long list on the “music menu”.  An unfortunate cancellation by the band Churchill turned into something better with the last minute addition of The Secret Sisters.  I was able to meet The Secret Sisters backstage and discuss a future story for YOUR Williamson surrounding the release of their next album.  I highly recommend making the short trip to Louisville for next year’s festival. 



No comments:

Post a Comment